Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Image
Hi beauties! I have the Neulii BHA Blemish Control for you! I wanted something to help with my blackheads and acne. I heard good things about this product and was very curious to try it out! There is also teatree in the product so I was hoping that it will be good for the breakouts. Lets get into the review!  What does it do?   It's a serum containing natural BHA and tea tree ingredient, arranging sebum control and dead skin cells to prevent skin trouble. For what skin type?                                     Suitable for all skin types. When not to use?  When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list. When and how to use?                                  After you washed and toned your face. Apply a small amount on your face, pat it in and continu with the rest of your skincare routine. Ingredients list.    Water, Salix Alba(Willow) Bark Water, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium

Review Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence



Hi everyone!

I have two great products to review for you! I purchased the Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence and Advanced Snail 96 All in one Cream. In this post I will review the essence and the cream is going to be reviewed in a separate post. You can read the review here.

You might think to yourself, why would we use snail mucin in skincare products? But believe me even through it sounds gross at first, it's a great ingredient. After all there must be a reason why it's loved by many. And I'm here to tell you!

First of all snail mucin had great skin treatments like proteins, collagen, elsatin, hyaluronic, antioxidants and it also had anti-microbial properties to take care of bacteria.

But what does it do for your skin? snail mucin is known for it to boost collagen and elsatin, to firm and tighten the skin, repair damaged skin, fight breakouts, replenish moisture and it also evens the skin ton.

So as you can read there can be amazing results with snail products!
Okay, lets start the review.


What does it do?        
It transforms the skin while keeping in the moisture and encouraging the real power of skin in a healthy way. It replenish nutrients to the skin to prevent and repair damages and fills the skin with elasticity for a healthier, younger looking skin.

For what skin type?                                   
Suitable for all skin types.

When not to use?
When your sensitive to something in the ingredients list.

When and how to use?                                 
After you washed and toned your face. Apply a small amount on your face, pat it in and continue with the rest of your skincare.

Ingredients list.    
Snail Secretion Filtrate, Betaine, Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Arginine, Allantoin, Ethyl Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol

cosDNA results



The packaging & texture.
The packaging is very simple. It had a clear, slightly frosted plastic bottle with a pump. I don't dislike the packaging but it doesn't look appealing to the eye. So you wouldn't want to necessary buy it. But the product in the bottle is a whole another story!

The essence has a sticky, thick and gel like texture. It's clear and had no smell to it. The product goes smoothly on the face and after a few seconds the sticky filling leave's the skin. With that it also absorbs quickly in the skin.

The performance.
I have used this essence for quite some time now. And i love it! I have a lot of breakouts or single pimples. Wich was so difficult to get rid of. But when I used this product my breakout started to heal and clear up! With no scars left behind. It didn't cause me to breakout or irritated my skin.
Next to that my skin looks and feels much more healthier, moisturized and plump. I find that with this essence, I don't need to use a lotion in the morning.

Sadly I can't say anything about the claim for wrinkle improvement because that's not something I'm dealing with right now. But I definitely can see how this works great for that aswell.

My conclusion.
I have used this product for quite some time. And I absolutely love it! This is an amazing product for dry, acne prone skin. It is extremely moisturizing and heals the skin. I definitely recommend this product If you want more moisture in your skin and extra help with healing from a breakout.

Where to buy?
I got my from Wishtrend but there are also other reliable online shops. I will list them down below for you.

Wishtrend
Buy the essence here.

Jolse
Buy the essence here.

YesStyle
Buy the essence here.

Amazon
Buy the essence here.

Thank you for reading my review!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review Neulii BHA Blemish Control Serum

Review- Cosrx Advanced Snail 96 All in one Cream

Toners, what are the benefits and why we need them